I have been waiting and waiting to post this and now I finally can!!
On Christmas Eve, we were taking our family photo. We were putting the camera on the timer so that everyone could be in the picture. Matthew wanted to do a test shot on the timer to make sure it was all set up correctly.
We made a silly face for fun!
It was time for the real shot, so we were all watching the flashing light and holding our smiles. Just as the light started flashing fast, which meant the picture was about to snap, Matthew says, "Everyone say Theresa's pregnant!!"
WHAT??!!!!!!
He was hoping to get our initial reactions on the camera, but I think we were all still processing the exciting news not sure if he was just getting us to smile or what. Haha!
He then jumped up and snapped the following pics.
Love it!
Tesa's having a baby!!!!!
Yay Uncle Matt!!!!
Mommy and Daddy to be!
What a great memory and way to share the exciting news. We could not be happier that there is going to be a new little bundle of joy around. Theresa is due in July and feeling great!!!
Just in case you weren't sure.....I'M GONNA BE AN AUNT!!!!!!!!!!
Woo hoo!!! I can't wait to spoil that sweet munchkin!
0 comments:
Post a Comment