CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Bumblebee Party

I can't believe my baby is 3!!!  She is growing so fast!  When I asked Ella what kind of party she wanted for her birthday, she immediately said a bumblebee party!  So I started looking online for ideas.  I found some cute decorations made using the Cricut and showed them to my Aunt Sharon.  She was amazing and helped me put the idea together!  We had a fun evening cutting and glueing! Mom even came to help with all the fun!  

I'll start Ella's birthday posts with a few pictures of the decorations.  I made the cupcakes (Pops is a great icer!), the chocolate covered pretzels, and the cake pops.  I always say that I am just going to order the yummies the next year, but it is so fun to be creative and make them.  Everything was a hit!

I used the same sign as last year and just added some ribbon to match this year's theme.

Cupcakes and cake pops before icing.

Ella was an active participant in getting ready for her party.



After!  Thank goodness for Pops and his amazing icing skills!


The cute birthday girl!

Ella needed to taste test the product!



I found the perfect plates and napkins at Hobby Lobby.  Even better....they were on clearance! The black buckets were perfect for forks and spoons.  Aunt Sharon made the adorable bee and honeycomb to go on them. 

Happy 3rd Birthday to the love of our lives! We love you more than words can describe!

Next up....pictures of the birthday fun!

0 comments: