Ella's birthday party was so much fun! We had family and friends over and enjoyed watching the kiddos play. It was a little cold outside, but it didn't seem to bother the kids. They loved bouncing in the bounce house (still one of Ella's favorite things)!
Mommy and the birthday girl
Granna and Pops and their birthday princess (some how I missed getting Papa and Jojo with Ella..big sad face!)
Aunt Ashley, Max and Ella enjoying the bounce house.
I think some adults had just as much fun as the kiddos!
Ella was so funny. She covered her eyes when we started singing "Happy Birthday" to her.
House full of people = Love!
Ella loved passing out her party favors as some of her friends had to leave.
Sweet girls!
Silly girls!
Angie and Max....love those two!
Cheese!! I didn't think about this picture until 2 people had already left. Sorry Cash and Connor for not thinking about it while you were at the party.
Fun times with fun friends!
Ella and Austin are so sweet.
The girls holding Blakely.
Kevin in typical form, not wanting his picture taken.
I love the look on Maggie's face.
Happy 3rd birthday Ella Bella!!!! Slow down on growing please!
1 comments:
I love the domino procession in the group pictures. Grace and Sloan hugging. Grace and Sloan hugging and falling. Grace and Sloan taking out all the kids. SOoo funny!!
Post a Comment