CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 9, 2012

Ella’s school party

The last week of school before break was a busy one.  Cory and I were able to both attend Ella’s school Christmas party.  It was fun to watch her interact with her friends at school.

IMG_4015IMG_4045

Ella’s besties…..Kaitlyn and Austin

IMG_4016

Aren’t they cute?

IMG_4044

Family squeeze

IMG_4046

Craft time!   I love that Ella has a best friend at school.  I hope they are always close buddies. 

IMG_4027IMG_4031IMG_4047

This is what Kaitlyn and Cory did while the little ones were doing their craft project.  Haha!

IMG_4034

All the kiddos brought in a coloring book and crayons for a gift exchange. 

IMG_4048

Ella and her sweet friend Jackson.

IMG_4049

Ella LOVES her teachers.  This is Ms. Stephanie, Ms. Rena (Lorena), and Ms. Toy.  Ms. Jan couldn’t be there.  They love Ella just as much.  It makes my heart happy to know she is so loved at school.

0 comments: