CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 16, 2012

Christmas Morning

Christmas morning at our house was so fun!  Ella was so excited to see if Santa had visited.  




Once she walked in, she was speechless. She just kept pointing to things and smiling.  It was so cute!



Ella had asked for a "jumpoline" and bounced in this all morning.

Santa remembered Ella's pink sparkly bike!

Ella is in love with all things TinkerBell.  She immediately wanted to put this on.



One of the most special memories is that Granddad was in town and he came over with Cory's parents to visit Ella on Christmas morning.  

 Checking her bike out in the kitchen!
Rah Rah and Uncle Kevin came over too!  




I love that we were able to share Christmas morning with our parents, Granddad, Kevin and Sarah.  It is so fun that we live close enough to be able to do that.  I remember when I was growing up, our Christmas mornings were the same!

0 comments: