CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Shrek the Halls ICE

Ella loves Shrek the movie, so we wanted to take her to see ICE at the Gaylord.  Cory and I have been before and loved it!  We invited Papa, JoJo, Pops, and Granna to go with us.  We had buy one get one free codes for everyone and Ella was free.  So we thought, inexpensive fun evening together!!


This was Ella pretty much from the moment we got there til the moment we left.  She did not like it one bit!!!  I didn't remember it being that cold once you had on the parkas, so I didn't bring mittens and gloves for her.  That was a mistake!! Live and learn I guess. 



This was about the only smile we got all night.  




Me...I was sweating!  My parka + a 30 lb child also in a parka = one hot momma!



There as an outhouse made of ice, so of course our parents had to take a picture in front of it!  Why not??!

Silly Pops!

I thought the slide would cheer Ella up....wrong!  They wouldn't let me go down the slide with her, so that was a no go.  She, for sure, wasn't going down by herself.  

Cory had to test out the temps.

Granna let us borrow her scarf and tie around Ella's head.  She looked like Mary.  


It was absolutely amazing to see what they could make out of ice. 




Cameras everywhere.


Nope....not having fun.


I have to give Ella a little break.  There are not many moments where she is not happy or doesn't like something we are doing.  I guess she is entitled to one off evening.  Haha.  We still had a great time together and had a yummy dinner afterwards.

0 comments: