CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 21, 2011

Party Post #1

We were finally able to celebrate Ella's birthday on Sunday, Feb 13. We had postponed the original party because of the weather and I am so glad we did. The weather was absolutely gorgeous and we had such a blast!

I had to work a contest in College Station so I got in just hours before the party. We had left all the decorations up from the week before. I made the chocolate covered pretzles and marshmellows before I left and Cory took care of the huge chunk of food left to prepare. He made the cake, cupcakes and munchies. What a great Dad!! Granna, Pops, JoJo and Poppa came out early to help set everything up. Thanks guys for your help!!


Our sweet girl in her bouncehouse. That is all she talked about for a month...."my bounce, my bounce"!



Ella and Emma having a little pre-party fun. We laughed that they were in the same outfit. Gotta love Target!


The kids couldn't wait to try out the slide on the bounce house. They loved it! I am not sure how many times they went down this slide!










Whew---all that sliding calls for a juice break!


Cute table


Jump jump!!







Everyone having a good time.
I couldn't fit all of our fun in one post, so Party Post #2 and #3 follow!

0 comments: