CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Early Morning Post

So we are having a nasty winter storm that has kept me awake since 4:30 this morning. The sleet is hitting hard against the windows and the wind is fierce. We just got the call that said school is cancelled. I always love a day home with my Sweet Pea (and Daddy is home this time!) but I hate the thought of another makeup day. Oh well! Since I am up, I thought I would do a blog post of our Saturday Fun Day in the sun! Gotta love Texas weather.

I had UIL competition Saturday morning in Coppell, then had a little party at my cousins house who is selling cute bags. What did all that mean for Cory ...... a day at home with his girl Ella. He had a really busy week at work, so he was looking forward to mommy being away, so Ella could be daddy's girl! I met up with them at the park after all my running around.


My happy girl! She looks so big!


Ella loves the slide. She was so proud of herself for climbing up the big ladder all be herself. (Of course, Cory or I had a close hand behind her just in case!)


Ella loved being flipped around the bar by Daddy!


Oops! Sorry for the kick in the face Daddy!


Here is her "Super Ella". We would say "sup-per Ella!" when she got to the top of the slide and she would slide down on her belly. Our girl is so funny!


Ella thought swinging on the bars was hilarious. She would even try to swing her legs back and forth. I was surprised at how long she could hang on to the bars.


Trying out the pole. Too bad Daddy's fire station doesn't have one!


This picture makes me laugh. We were at mom and dad's on Sunday celebrating their birthdays (a little late, I know!). Ella wanted all her babies wrapped in a blanket and then wanted herself wrapped up too.
I am just constantly amazed at what goes through Ella's little mind and all the things she says. She is really talking well and putting words/concepts together to form sentences. It is so fun and I just adore her personality!!!

0 comments: