Our Sweet Pea is TWO!!! It is hard to believe how fast Ella has grown. I say it all the time, but she is SO FUN! She makes us laugh every day......how great is that?! She is such a happy, playful, full-of-personality little girl. She can light up a room in seconds!
With the weather being a bit unpredictable, we decided to cancel Ella's party for yesterday. We postponed it til next Sunday (which right now they are saying should be 65 degrees) and just had our parents, and brothers and sister-in-laws out to celebrate. Kristi came by for a short visit too which was so sweet!
"Cheese!"
The birthday girl blowing us a kiss.
Mu super creative cousin makes banners like these. I thought I would give it a try and loved how it turned out. I loved having handmade decorations around the house.
Hanging out with Jojo and Aunt Ashley
Everytime the doorbell would ring, Ella would go see who it is. She would see that they had a present and come running in to the living room screaming "YAY!" and giggling. It was the cutest thing. She was so excited about her birthday!!
Sweet Aunt Ashley made Ella a giant cookie cake. Yummy!
We love our family!
Look at that...one hand on the wheel and one hand on the phone. Uh oh! I better put the phone down in the car.
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy family
Next cake please!
Cute tissue flowers I made. I could not get the bigger ones to look right, so had to make the flowers smaller. I thought they turned out cute. Good thing, because they are up for another week since the party is postponed.
Mmmm, good!
Uncle Matt and Ella laughing over ice cream.
Presents!
Every time Ella opened a present she would say, "New one!"
She loves to play on the computer....now she has her own. She loved it!
Daddy got her a tool belt.
Miss Fix-It
Uncle Matt playing with Ella and Emme in the playroom.
This is a total Starbucks picture!!! Both girls have the same computer. This is Emme...Theresa and Matthew's niece on Theresa's side. They knew Emme loved her computer so much, that they got Ella one. We love how they both have them open, sitting at the table. Haha!
A pooped party girl!
We had a great day celebrating Ella's birthday and we are looking forward to her party on Sunday. After the party, most everyone hung out for the Superbowl. Not sure who put on a better halftime.....Black Eyed Peas or Ella! She's got some moves!! :)
1 comments:
Thanks for sharing with us..it is always nice to see what she's up to and as usual she's the life of the party reminds me so much of you...I get to live thru you and Ella and it means a lot to me...
Post a Comment