CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 21, 2011

Party Post #3

Present time!!




Austin wanted to help Ella.


Then all the kiddos wanted to come in for the fun!



Opening presents was a bit crazy because the kiddos wanted to open every toy and play with it. Ella loved all her new things!!

My Dad, Ella, Rebecca and Austin....do you see all the chocolate on Ella and Austin's faces? Yummy chocolate pretzels!

More bounce house fun!! Rah-Rah loved it! :)


At the end of the party, after the guests had gone home, we all climbed in the bounce house with Ella. She loved being in the middle of her aunts, uncles, and grandparents!


I love her face here!


Aunt Ashley had to give the slide a try!


I couldn't pass it up!


Now it was Granna's turn......


And JoJo's turn!

Ella was saying bye to the bounce house. She said "Bye bounce...see you next year!"
Ella's party was a blast! We are so blessed to have such great family and friends who wanted to come and celebrate with us. I think everyone had a great time!!

0 comments: