So last week the snow/ice storm came in on Tuesday morning and the temps didn't get above freezing til Saturday, so we missed Tuesday thru Friday of school. That has never happened!! I loved every minute of staying home with Ella. I only hated that the ice was not fun to go out and play in. Friday morning we woke up to a beautiful blanket of snow. Ella was so excited and we couldn't wait to go play in it!!
Ella wanted a "popsicle" as soon as we went outside, so Daddy helped her get one.
Can you tell they are both saying cheese? This makes me laugh because they both closed their eyes as they said it.
Sweet girl enjoying a yummy icicle
This is Blue. He was given to us by my sweet friend at school after her girls had outgrown him. We love Blue and he made a great sled!!
Saturday, February 5, 2011
Snow Day x 4
I showed Ella how to make snow angels.
She picked it up fast!
Ella loved catching snowballs!
Posted by Courtney at 5:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment