CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Pictures by Lindsey

We LOVE Lindsey Murphy from http://www.lindseymurphyphotography.com/ We found her through a friend around Christmas 2009 and have since used her for all of Ella's pictures. She is so talented. I always leave thinking we didn't get any cute pictures (because taking pictures of a toddler is oh-so fun!) but then Lindsey creates the most adorable pictures that truly capture Ella's character and personality. These are just a few. I can't wait to get the cd of all the pictures. I will post more when I get them.









I can't believe Ella will be two this Sunday! Time as gone by so fast. I have been going through pictures to use in Ella's birthday slide show. It takes me forever because I just sit and stare at the picture and think about the fun memories we've shared with her. Ella has brought such happiness into our lives and our families' lives.


We love you sweet Ella Bella~

1 comments:

Katie said...

Super cute!!! I can't believe she's almost two either!