Every year around this time, I get to go to Santa Fe, New Mexico for a drill team contest. It is one of my favorite times of the year! Good friends, good food, good times! We stay at a hotel that is walking distance from the Santa Fe square. The weather was beautiful this year!!
The beautiful mountains are our scenery as we walk to the square.
The gang waiting on our table at Pasqual's. We eat here every year and get the same thing every year. You have to find a buddy to split with because there are two pieces of heaven at Pasqual's...... their french toast and their breakfast quesadillas. Yum!!!
Kristi and Staci
Sarah and I.....this was on the patio at the Ore House. It over looks the square. We end up here around 4:00 each day for cranberry margaritas!
This was our walk to the square on the last morning of our trip.
More Ore House fun!
Santa Fe's finest come out to the square to entertain. This guy was juggling on top of the ball. I never saw him fall off.
The high school where contest was hosted had no AC in the gym. It was soooo hot! We had little fans that we shared throughout the day. Here Staci is multitasking.
I am so thankful to be a part of American Drill Team School! Joyce and CR treat us as if we are their family and I have gained so many new friends through them. We have a blast when we are together!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment