We had a great last day at Lake DeGray. Cory and I spent some time at the cabin with our sweet baby girl.
We played with bubbles.
We fed the ducks.
We ran around in the dirt.
And we played with sticks!
Me and my favorite little girl!
I accidentally left Ella's hat in the cabin, so Aunt T let her borrow her hat. We thought she looked so adorable in it and she loved wearing it.
"Ok Pops, I can't see where I am going, so you have to help me out!"
We also forgot Ella's boat raft, so while Pops, Uncle Matt and Aunt T made a fast trip back to get it, we played in the sand.
Finally made it (and Ella actually had more fun in the water and didn't need the raft this time.)
Ella and Aunt T giving high fives with their feet
Silly Uncle Matt!
And, here is why this is no longer my mom's favorite cove. If you look very closely, you can see a snake. This was by the rope swing that we love to play on. Matthew had seen it earlier when he was checking the rope swing (I have yet to try the rope swing out because last time we were here, I was pregnant). He saw the snake and quickly headed back over to us....but kindly said the rope swing was too far out to reach this year so we would just have to hang out and swim. Matthew, without us knowing, keep his eyes on the snake while we played out in the water. It wasn't close to us. We had a blast floating and relaxing. As soon as Matthew noticed the snake start to move, he announced that it was probably time to go. At this time, Mom spotted the snake across the water. Needless to say, she was not impressed with the snake nor her son!
Leaving our beautiful cove.
Taking a sunset cruise on the boat
Pops and 2 of his girls.... Mom and Theresa were busy trying to capture the "perfect" picture with Matthew. He was cracking us up while he was taking a picture with Theresa. Mom would take one, he didn't like it, and have mom take another! This went on for about 10 different pictures and gave us a good laugh!
0 comments:
Post a Comment