Day 3 in Florida started with a trip to Best Buy in Panama City to purchase a new camera. YAY!! Then we headed over to Sharky's in Panama City Beach to meet up with Phil, JoAnn, Kevin and Sarah. Kevin and Sarah went parasailing and had a blast! We ate lunch outside then headed over to Alligator Alvin's, which was a tourist-y shop but also had live alligators.
Lunch at Sharky's
The alligators weren't that impressive. It was even too hot for the alligators to move!
We got back to the beach house and just hung out for the remainder of the afternoon. Little Miss Ella spent her time in the water. She did not want to take a nap or even be inside! Next up on the agenda for the day.....family pictures!
Ella leaning in for a sweet kiss from Daddy.
Foot pic!
Ella LOVES the water...it is so hard to keep her out.
"Catch me if you can!"
Me, my handsome husband and adorable daughter! I am one lucky and blessed gal!! Cory and I have had a blast getting to spend some relaxed time with Ella. She is full of personality and has a much bigger vocabulary than we were aware of. It has been fun discovering her new words. We have lived, laughed and loved everyday. I am cherishing every single moment of this slow easy vacation here in Florida.
The Claborns! I liked so many of the pictures and couldn't decide on a favorite, so I just included all of them! I am so glad we got to capture the memory of a great vacation! I am so blessed to have an extended family that I love and get along with so well! Happy happy happy to be a part of this family!



1 comments:
I can't believe that you didn't call Misty while you were in Panama City!! She would have come to see you!!
Glad that you are having so much fun!!
Post a Comment