CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Florida - Day 5

It was another beautiful day in Florida! JoAnn and Phil happened to wake up early and so they went out to the deck and enjoyed a gorgeous sunrise. (Thanks for sharing the pictures JoAnn!)



The seaweed (which I was told is called June grass) was gone this morning! The water was so clear. We headed to the beach for another day of fun!





Ella crawled out towards the water and just sat like a frog. It was so funny! She let the waves come up around her and watched them go back out.




Ella has become a beach babe. She looks so big here, just strolling out to the water.




The dolphins were back so Cory and I hurried out to catch them. The water was rougher this afternoon, so they weren't as playful. It was still such a cool experience being out there with them (not to mention a great arm workout paddling the kayak thru the water....haha!)

I love this picture of Cory and Ella!




Ella bringing in a bucket full of water. I lost count of how many times she would walk out to get water and come back to pour it on the sand, then head back out again. (Enough that tonight was the earliest she has gone to bed all week!)


Waving bye to her beach friends.....Mr. Crab and Mrs. Seaweed!




Enjoying some Mommy and Ella time. These pictures make my heart smile! I love my little sweet pea more than words!


Aunt Sarah and Ella enjoying a little reading before getting ready for bed. Ella would point to a page and look up at Sarah just waiting for her to read it. Then Ella would giggle and turn to the next page.
Well, tomorrow is our last day and I am sad. It has been so nice to be away from home, where there is work, laundry, cleaning, etc and just get to have family time.

0 comments: