CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Florida - Day 2

I am a day behind on this post. #1- we have been playing so hard and exhausted at night and #2- our camera died on us yesterday evening, so I was waiting to upload photos from my mother-in-law who covered me til today when we visited the Best Buy in Panama City for a new camera. So the trip just got a little more expensive, but if you know me, you know I had to have a camera STAT!!! Good thing I have an amazing husband who totally understands me!!

So here is day two in pictures:


Ella loves bubbles, so we hadn't even made it out of our pjs yet and we had to go outside for bubbles!


Daddy and Ella going out to fetch a pail of water!


Stirring up something nice!


Ella's cute watersocks. Her feet are so tiny, no one made them small enought for her feet. These are a little too big, so we often go without, but they are still so cute!


Just having a little heart-to-heart. Talking about life (or birds, fish, dogs, bubbles....)


Being pushed around in the kayak. Later we put her lifejacket on and went out away from the shore a little ways. Ella didn't quite know what to think about it.


JoAnn and Phil riding the wave in after a kayak ride.


Uncle Kyle is good at making Ella laugh.








Just hangin' out in the water.

Kyle had just come in from a ride and said there were about 30 dolphins swimming around past the sand bar. Coryand I hopped in and paddled fast. We didn't make it out there in time to see them. :(


Kevin flying a kite and Cory supervising. Haha!


Ella was so cute. She was playing in the sand, and would make trips out to the water to fill up her bucket.


The start of a sand castle. Lots of reconstruction went on, because Ella loved to demolish the mounds.

Ella and Aunt Sarah playing in the sand.

I tried to get Ella's footprints and handprints in the sand. It didn't work so well, but you can see them a little bit.
We are having such a great time. Tonight we took family pictures on the beach. I can't wait to post some tomorrow!

0 comments: