Everyone gathered back at Phil and Joann's for the Covington Christmas. I love that Cory's family is a big family just like mine. It makes holidays so fun! I am truly blessed to have married into a family that is just as loving as mine and love to get together with each other.
Our sweet girl. I just love her more than words!!!
Cousins hanging out on the couch.
Guys hangin' out around the food. Ha!
My happiness.....
There is always a surprise waiting for the kids that has been delivered by Santa's helpers.
The kiddos love to play with the toys that receive.
Loving cousins....Scott and Cory.
All the kiddos! That's alot!
The kids draw names for each other around Thanksgiving and exchange gifts at the Christmas celebration.
JoAnn loves to have the kiddos do something special for the parents. This year it was singing Jingle Bells. They were absolutely adorable!
Mommy and Ella crash after so much fun!












0 comments:
Post a Comment