Ella wanted to be a bunny for Halloween. I found her cute little outfit on Etsy. I also found her ears on Etsy too. They weren't the big floppy rabbit ears I thought, so I had to make sure her face was painted up to look like a cute little bunny. Haha!
The kiddos dress up at school. Aren't they cute?!
We always try to make it up to the Halloween carnival at my parents' church. Here's Ella shaking her fluffy tail.
I love that Memaw is always there too! Growing up, we always went to Memaw and Papaw's house on Halloween. Now, we don't get a chance to get to Memaw's house for Halloween, but we make sure Ella gets to see her at the church carnival.
Daddy was working. Boooooo!
Four generations.....
Ella has so much fun playing the games (she likes it even more that you get candy at each station)!
Ella was supposed to sweep the pumpkin down the lane. She couldn't quite get it, so she just picked it up and ran with it. Love it!
On Halloween night, Jojo and Papa came to trick or treat with us. We went through our neighborhood and had a blast.



















0 comments:
Post a Comment