December fun continued! A group of my friends and I got together for Painting with a Twist. I had never been so I was very excited to experience it. What a great night!! I am not artistic at all, but had such fun!
Ella helped make York Peppermint Brownies. They were delicious!
A funny memory now (not at the time) was about Granna and Pops' tree. They love to get a real tree. Well, the real tree dried out so bad and Pops decided that it was not safe any longer. This was on Christmas Eve (the day before Granna's side of the family was coming out for our Christmas get together.) Luckily it was a day that Cory was off work, so Cory, Ella and I went out to their house and helped Pops decorate a new tree while Granna was at work. Here is Ella giving the "Tada" on the newly decorated tree. :)







0 comments:
Post a Comment