What a FUN day we had today!!! We started our day at Hawaiian Falls. We had never been so Cory and I were pretty excited to take Ella. We ended our day with a great dinner with Josh, Rachel and Jocelyn. We are loving summer!!! Last night we had dinner with Angie, Charlie and Max. Bummed I didn't get a picture last night.
Daddies and their girls. Pretty priceless!
Ella and Jocelyn. They wanted to hold hands every time they were walking somewhere. It was so cute.
I have the pictures out of order, so the following are of our fabulous day at Hawaiian Falls!
Ella wasn't too sure about the kiddie area. They wouldn't let us go down the big slides with her, so she was a no-go for those. I actually sent her down one and I followed behind pretty close. She did not like it and made sure I knew she didn't want to do that again!
The lazy river was Ella's favorite spot. We probably went around that thing 30 times today!
She loved that she could float by herself and the water moved her along.
After the lazy river, we headed over to a little swimming pool. Ella LOVED this pool because she could take off her life jacket and jump around in the water even when it was up to her waist. She loves being able to touch in the water. She was absolutely adorable in this pool, because she just turned in cirlces, jumped and danced the whole time.
Mommy and Ella buddy pic.
Mommy and Daddy buddy pic. I was so happy to have Cory home (he has worked alot this week) and enjoy family time with Ella and I.
Wave pool time. Ella giggled so much in this pool. She thought it was funny that the waves came up and splashed her.
Love this picture! Pure happiness!
This was the slide Ella looked at and said "I want to go on that one!" Right! We told her she had to wait a few years.
Snack time! I have said it all day, but we had SO MUCH FUN!!! Before we knew it, it was time to head home. We will definitely be going back. Ella actually asked if we could go back tomorrow. Haha!
And on to a different fabulous topic....Miss Gracie Lou. She was up and walking yesterday and got to take a ride in the wagon today. Jennifer said this is her first true smile. Look at that beauty!

0 comments:
Post a Comment