You know I never post anything on time, so I am finally putting up the cute pictures we took on Father's Day. We were able to celebrate 3 FABULOUS daddies on Father's Day. Cory, my dad, and my father-in-law! We started off in McKinney and had lunch with my dad. Ella and I were able to go to church with him while Cory had to finish some things at the station. Cory was able to come up and have lunch with us.
The whole clan
Dad and his kiddos
Me and my Daddy! Still a Daddy's girl at 33.
How cute are they?!
After lunch we spent a little time over at Memaw's celebrating her 80th birthday. Don't know why I didn't capture any pictures there!
We snagged a bite of homemade ice cream and then headed to Phil and JoAnn's for an afternoon of swimming.
I love this pic of Ella piled on top of her Uncle Kevin and Aunt Sarah.






0 comments:
Post a Comment