We had a great 4th og July celebration out at the lake! Lots of friends and family were there to celebrate together.
JoAnn always has the boat decked out in American flags. It looks so festive and Ella loved waving the flag around.
Ella checking on baby Max.
Julia is Ella’s cousin. They are so cute playing together.
We loved having Uncle Larry, Aunt Beverly, Jarret, Katie, Julia and Jackson. They came out in their ski boat and hung out with us.
I love these pictures of Ella trying to move the jet ski anchor. She is really working hard.
Playtime!
Look at those little feet.
Cory and I took Ella for a ride on the jet ski. She couldn’t decide whether she liked it or not. Some of the time she was laughing, some of the time she was screaming. She liked to control the steering wheel and throttle. She made us go FAST!
There’s so many pictures, that I have to do a couple of posts. So our 4th of July fun/craziness is to be continued…..
0 comments:
Post a Comment