I wanted to capture some of our May memories. They are a little sporadic.
Ella was collecting snails on the front porch and was wearing my hat. She looks so happy and carefree in this picture! I love it!
On Mother's Day weekend, we headed to Oklahoma to watch David graduate from OU. I love the picture below. David brought home an OU shirt for Ella during one of his firsts visits back home when he went off to college. It is fun to see how much both of them changed during his time at OU.
Blessed to spend the day with my mom who taught me how to be a mom.
While we were in Oklahoma, we stopped by to see Granddad. I love the smiles on both Granddad's and Ella's faces.
Sweet girl kissing the baby.
Staff training for ADTS happens in May. It is always fun to spend the weekend dancing with my friends. We had fun taking random group pictures after our staff dinner.
Go Texas State Bobcats!
Rachel and I dubbed ourselves as the fabulous 4th grade teachers. Ha!
A group of us went to a Reckless Kelly concert.
Ella and her BFF, Austin, at school one morning.









0 comments:
Post a Comment