Ella loves getting her hair cut by LaVonda. She asks to go get a trim all the time. LaVonda is so sweet and puts a fun braid in Ella's hair each time we go.
Ella attended a princess party for her sweet friend Lauren from school.
Adorable friends
We enjoyed a fun date night for Valentine's Day with the Bitlers at one of our favorite places, Nico's. We love when we get to see Marty the Magician.
February is a busy contest month for mommy. Here I am headed to Galveston. I love contest season with my girlfriends!
I ran into my Strutter Little Sis, Janet, at the South Padre contest. She had her team there.
Strutter Love!
Our cutie pie.....
We love hanging out at the park.
We also celebrated Austin's birthday (this was actually in March). Ella and Austin are BFF's, can't you just see the love?!












0 comments:
Post a Comment