CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Summer Fun Begins!!

Ella made a new friend this summer that lives down the street.  Her name is Maddie.  Maddie's mom and I have become great friends too!  It is so fun having a playmate close by.



Ella loves her babies.  Her baby took on a really important role to her this summer. She started to play mommy more and baby went with us everywhere.  It was really cute.

We took our new friends to the lake with us.  

Maddie enjoyed skiing.
 Eric enjoyed (I think..haha!) learning to wakeboard.



 

Cory and I enjoyed a fun date day to celebrate our 7 year anniversary.  We hung around town and ate at new places.....Taco Ocho and Urban Crust.  

I love the expression on Ella's face.  She cracks me up!!
 

Max and Angie joined us at the lake one weekend.  Aren't these a couple of cuties?!


We celebrated with Megan Thomas on her high school graduation.
 

Cute cousins, Gabriella and Ella


0 comments: