CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Tomorrow is the big day!

I am so full of emotions right now!!! We are going to meet our sweet baby girl tomorrow. She is breech, so the doctor is going to try and turn her in the morning. If that is successful, she will induce me. If the turn is not successful, we will go in for a c-section. I can't believe the time is here! It is so amazing to know that we get to hold her tomorrow. It has been such an exciting time for our family and we are crazy in love with this person who we get to meet tomorrow. :) We will keep everyone posted. Please say a prayer that all goes well.

1 comments:

ALEGS said...

We are so happy for you both! I've been thinking about you both all weekend! We heard Ella is Beautiful!~ who would expect anything less! We will see you all soon! XO~The Leglers!