CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 2, 2009

All in the Family


We had our last baby shower last weekend at my Aunt Louise's house. We always have so much fun when we get together. After we opened presents, everyone wrote a bit of advice to us. It was fun reading them aloud. Here are just a few bits of advice:

"Enjoy and treasure every moment because they grow up fast"
"Bring her to Granna and Pops!" (you can guess who that is from) =)
"Rock her some every day and love her a whole bunch."

I think we have everything we need now!! Now we just need Ella to arrive. It is a wonderful feeling to know that we are bringing a baby into a family that is full of so much love. I know I have said this before, but Cory and I are incredibly blessed to have such loving families surrounding us on all sides!






Uncle Jimmy gave Ella her first motorcycle.










Memaw did it again! This is a adorable quilt that she made. She also sewed in a piece of fabric that says Ella's name and her name and the date. It is so special and I can't wait to see Ella playing around on it.



The happy family awaiting a special addition!







1 comments:

Melissa said...

I've been waitng for these pictures! I am sorry I couldn't be there. I really wanted to be. Just a few more days and I'll have another cousin!! YEA! Congrats Courtney. I am really excited for you two. Melissa