CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 9, 2009

Ella Kathryn Claborn

Ella is here and she is beautiful!! She weighs 7 lbs 2 oz, and she is 19 1/2 inches long. Everyone says she looks like her daddy. We are all doing well and came home yesterday. We are happy to be at home and made it through our first night! Today we are excited to hang out as a family of three. Thank you to all of the visitors. Ella knows how loved she is. Cory and I looked at her the other night and just cried. She is amazing and our hearts are overpouring with love for her. We laugh at her cute expressions and are in heaven as we hold her. We will update later with more pictures. This girl is already a superstar and accustomed to the flashes from cameras around her.






8 comments:

Candi said...

What a gorgeous little girl, congratulations!!

ALEGS said...

She is sooooo cute!!!!!!!

The Gleasons said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! We are so happy for you all...she is adorable! Can't wait to meet her! :) We wanted to wait until things slowed down a bit for you. ;)

Kristi Beaty said...

Yippee!! She is perfect!! I have been thinking of you everyday and wanted to call last night, but I know how crazy things can be with a newborn. Please know that you are loved and call when you can!
I am so incredibly happy for the Claborns!

Mad Dog and Sharon Jean said...

How precious she is. You are right she knows that she is loved not only by you and Cory but by everyone. Can't wait to start spoiling her....give her a hug and kiss....

Kathy Colton said...

Cory and Courtney, Ella Kathryn is beautiful and she is so alert for just being born. We are all very happy for you and know you will be great parents. I hope I can hold her soon. Congratulations! Kathy Colton

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful guys! Congratulations!!!!

Rachel Dodson said...

I am so incredibly happy for your family, she is beautiful!!!!