I can't believe Ella is already a week old. She has brought so much happiness to Cory and I. We are truly blessed. Here is what Ella spent the week doing:
Chilled in her swing and boppy
Met Belle and decided she liked her
Went to see Dr. Mathieu and get weighed. She has gained 5 oz since leaving the hospital.
Took her first bath at home.
And loved on Aunt Kristi who brought out dinner and some of Mommy's favorite treats....lime sherbert and Little Debbie Valentine cakes.
It has been a great week with our special little girl!!!
2 comments:
Cory and Courtney,
Ella is just so beautiful!!! We are so happy for you two and enjoy getting to see her pictures. We know you two are going to be excellent parents!
Love,
Becky and Jason Robinson
What a cute little Valentine?! I am so excited for ya'll and happy to hear that all is going well. She is such a pretty girl!
Post a Comment