Ella attended Vacation Bible School this summer for the first time. She had fun once she got away from mommy. The first day was a little rough.
I was a leader of a group of 4th grade boys. It was at the beginning of the summer, which I think was a little too close to school for me. Think I may pass on the group leader thing next time. :)
Singing and dancing
Of course, Ella loved snack time!
I was really proud of Ella for going on stage and helping lead some songs.
Ella's group even helped with the special message one day.
Daddy came on the last day to listen to the songs Ella learned.
In one of the songs, we had to do the robot. I LOVE Ella's robot in this video.
The Sunday after VBS, all the kiddos performed some of the songs at church.



0 comments:
Post a Comment