I got behind on some summer posting, so thought I would go back and catch a few. Cory and I went to the river for our 5 year anniversary. While we were gone, Ella got to stay with both sets of her grandparents. Of course the spoiled her to pieces! My parents surprised Ella with tickets to see the Wiggles. Here are a few pictures from their adventure.
She found her love for popcorn at the Wiggles.
M parents said they had a blast. How sweet that they got to enjoy the show together. I am sure Ella was super fun to watch!
I don’t have a picture of her surprise at JoJo and Papa’s house, so will have to add it later. She loves to bounce, so they had bought her a little trampoline to bounce on. It is the small one with the handle and they said Ella jumped and jumped and jumped!
It was so fun to get away. It was even better knowing that Ella was having a blast too!
0 comments:
Post a Comment