CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 25, 2011

School Days

It has been a great start to school!  Ella has been in school with her new teacher, Ms. Toy for 2 weeks now.  She LOVES it.  I love hearing her talk all the way home about what she is learning in school. 

I love the next two pictures.  I took them with my iphone one morning as we were about to walk in to school.  Ella is my beautiful ray of sunshine!

school8

school9

The next pictures are of the first day with Mrs. Toy.  Ella loves packing her lunchbox for school.

school1school2school3

Such a big girl!

Ella and her “favorite friend” Austin.  They are such sweet little buddies. 

school10

school11

school12

school13

I love the action in the next pictures.  Ella is constantly busy!  She makes me laugh because I will ask her to help me with something and she’ll look at me and say “Mommy, I can’t help you right now.  I’m busy.”

school5

Skirts and dresses are about all Ella wants to wear at the moment!

school6school7

Poor Ella got bit at school.  We were on our way home and she said “Mommy, I have a bobo on my arm.”  So I take a look at home and this is what I see.  I was surprised I didn’t hear anything from her teacher about this.  So I start to question Ella.  She amazes me with the way she can carry on a conversation.  She told me that a friend did it, but “I didn’t cry mommy”.  I asked her if she told the teacher and she said no.  I asked her several times if she did it to herself.  She laughed and said “nooooooo” like it was the funniest thing she had ever heard.  My friend, Rebecca, and I wanted to make sure it wasn’t Austin so we both asked the kids and each said nooooo and laughed again like it was super funny!  Her teacher was so nice about helping me figure out what happened once I told her and incredibly sorry they had no idea.  Ms. Toy got the story the next day from Ella.  She said that another little girl did it right before naptime.  Ella was able to tell Ms. Toy who it was. Ella had a doll that the other little girl wanted.  Ella never cried or said anything so Ms. Toy didn’t realize it happened.  Now she is aware of it and can watch for it.  I knew it would happen sometime.  Sad smile

Ms. toy

Ella and Ms. Toy

So besides the biting incident, Ella is having a fabulous start to her school.  The teachers say that she is so sweet, funny, and caring all day.  They say they crack up at some of the things she says.  I need to do a post on all the funny things Ella says!  I am so glad she is a happy girl at school!

1 comments:

Mommarazzi said...

Glad she is adjusting well! She is precious--that first picture is beautiful!