Last night we went to the Ringling Bros. Barnum and Bailey Circus. It was a family affair! Ella was surrounded by both of her grandparents and all of her aunts and uncles. How cool that we were all available to go!!!
Heading in to the show!
We wanted to get there early to enjoy the All-Access Preshow. It was fun to be on the floor of the American Airlines Center and be up close and personal with some of the performers.
Ella wasn’t quite sure what to think about the clown. This is the first time she has been near one. I was afraid she would not like him at all. As long as I didn’t let go of her, she was fine.
Clown and Ella both making funny faces. Haha!
It was time for the elephant to come out. Ella’s eyes were glued to her the whole time!
Painting a little master piece.
More of the circus to come in the next post. I guess blogger didn’t like how many pictures I had for this one.
0 comments:
Post a Comment