CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Great night at the circus, continued!!

Ella’s photo shoot!!

P8032926P8032928

Love those smiles!

P8032929P8032930

Sweet Ella surrounded by LOVE!!

ella

“I ready Mommy!”  This is all we have heard about the circus for the past few days.  Ella has been so excited about going and the only thing she would talk about were the elephants (well, and giraffes, but we told her we didn’t think there were giraffes at the circus).  She kept saying “mommy elephant, daddy elephant and baby elephants”.  I was so excited when the show opened and the train of elephants came out.  There were 2 baby elephants there!!  The look on Ella’s face was priceless.

P8032934

P8032935

Opening of the show!

P8032937P8032940P8032941

Everything was amazing!  I think I said that word about 100 times during the show. 

P8032944P8032946P8032950

Of course, we HAD to buy cotton candy at the circus.  Ella wasn’t a fan, so mommy and Tesa shared the yumminess.

P8032951

JoJo and Pops getting in the spirit!

P8032952

It was time for the elephant part of the show.  I don’t think Ella moved throughout this whole part!  It was absolutely AMAZING to watch what these elephants could do!  So cool!

P8032955P8032960P8032961

I love the last picture of the night of our whole group!  We all had so much fun!  I can’t even tell you what my favorite part of the night was.  The magical-ness of the show, the amazing performers,  watching Ella’s face throughout the night, watching the rest of my family’s  excitement as they watched, the list could go on and on.   I do know that being at the circus with my whole family was a top highlight.  I just feel so blessed that both Cory and I’s family love hanging out together!  What a great memory we made last night at the circus!!

P8032962

0 comments: