CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 10, 2011

Today's agenda: Snowmen, Icicles and Cookies!

We had a snow day today! We probably could have gone to school, but it was nice to have a surprise day off work. Cory had an officer's meeting at work, and got home around 12:00. I told Ella that when Daddy got home, we would go outside and build a snowman. As soon as Cory walked it, Ella was asking to put on her gloves, hat and jacket. So cute!




The finished snowman (or snowwoman)!

Proud Ella and Daddy


Cory handed Ella an icicle and she started eating it right away. She called it her popsicle. Haha!
After naptime, Ella and I decided to make cookies.





Ella loved rolling out the dough and making different shapes.



I wonder how the flour got all over Ella's face?!


Ella would run over to the oven to watch the cookies bake.
Once they were done, it was time to decorate.







You must taste your work!




Ella didn't eat much of the cookies.....she thought the icing was much more yummy!

0 comments: