CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Mavs Game/Date Night!

Ella is napping, and while I watch it snow like crazy outside, I thought I would get caught up on my blog posts. For Christmas, Cory asked for tickets to go do something. He didn't care what, he just wanted to go somewhere. So I bought him tickets to the Mavericks vs Spurs game. It was on December 30th, which was great because Cory had to work New Year's Eve so this was our little New Year's Eve party.


We took Ella over to JoJo and Poppa's house for an overnight stay (not sure who was more excited...Mommy & Daddy or Poppa & Jojo!) and we headed to one of our favorite Mexican food places, Casa Milagro. We said bye to Ella around 5:15 and the game didn't start til 8:30, so we had plenty of time to enjoy dinner and hang out. We had such a great night!


Our seats were very high up, but we didn't care! We could still see great and had the jumbo-tron!




While we were waiting for the game to start, we witnessed 2 proposals. Cory's comment, "Man this was an expensive game for those guys!" Haha!


One proposal was just a few rows down from us.


Mavericks come out to warm-up.



Mavs Dancers....boy I wanted to be them many years ago!


Here we go!!


It was a fun, exciting game. It stayed close the whole time and we thought the Mavs might pull it out in the end. They were close......93-99 Spurs win. Cory and I didn't care, it was one of the most fun nights we have had in a long time!

0 comments: