CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 11, 2010

First Haircut!

Ella had her first haircut on Saturday (10-09-10)! We went to The Kid Salon in Villages of Allen. It is a cute little shop.
Walking in like a big girl.

She did not want to sit in the cool car, so she sat in my lap.
Getting ready!
Notice no more cover...she did not like it around her neck. Ella wasn't too excited about what was going on at first.

Now she is doing ok. Her hair is wet and getting all the tangles combed out.

First cut
Ella was too busy watching Barney to know what was going on.



All done. Now getting her hair dried. Ella loves the hair dryer. She always wants me to blow it in her face when I am blow drying my hair.


So cute! It looked so much better!
Big girl haircut!

1 comments:

The Gleasons said...

So cute! I think we're going to have to break down and do Maggie's, too. It's her daddy that doesn't want to cut it....not even a TRIM!!! Maybe I can convince him since you did Ella's. :)