CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Ella's first Halloween Carnival

My school had its Fall Carnival last night. We had a great time!
Look at my two loves. Aren't they cute? Ella loves her daddy!!

Ella and Mommy heading into the bounce house

Trying out the slide with Austin and Rebecca


Pretty hilarious experience!

Ella had much more fun with Alexis and Taylor. These are two of my girls from last year. I just love them and they are so cute with Ella. Ella loves when she gets to play with them.

Having fun with the big girls!

They went down the slide so many times, I lost count!

This picture says it all. How cute are the three of them??!!! It melts my heart that Alexis and Taylor love Ella so much!

I am never one to volunteer for the dunk tank, but I thought why not! Especially when they told me it was a spray booth this time so you don't get as wet as a dunk tank.....WRONG! The water sprays you right in the face and I was drenched!!

Along with some student culprits.......yep, that would be Ella joining in the fun of soaking Mrs. Claborn!! (Thanks girls!)

Ella even played some of the games. You were supposed to throw the balls in the bowls. Ella just walked right up and put them in the bowls instead. Haha!!

Yum!!!

Waiting in line like a big girl

Throw the rings on the post, became place the ring on the post for Ella.

Slinky time!

Cute girl!
Here are Ella, Alexis and Taylor going down the slide.

0 comments: