Ella went to her cousin, Maggie's, birthday party today! Maggie turned 2 and we had a blast celebrating with her.
I love this picture of Ella holding Pops hand and heading into the party. She looks like such a big girl! :(
Sometimes our expressions look exactly the same. It makes me laugh. I have no idea what we were both looking at.So I have never tried floaties with Ella because I thought she was too little. Little Miss Maggie is like a duck with her floaties and just loves them. There were some extra floaties at the party, so I decided to try them with Ella. She LOVED them!! She kicked and jumped and swam. It was so fun to watch her with them. There were times where she would just be still and float. I think she liked not having to stand on the side. She was such a big girl when she jumped in. She learned to just spit out the water in her mouth instead of swallowing it.




Maggie (the birthday girl) and her sister Annie. Aren't they cute?!
After swimming and dinner, the girls decided to entertain us with some music. My cousins, Daniel and David, would be so proud!
Ella ended the night with a yummy birthday cupcake! We had such a fun day today!!

1 comments:
Oh my, that picture of her in the floaties with half of her face under water is SO CUTE!!!!! I could just squeeze her. :) So glad you got to come celebrate with us! :)
Post a Comment