Yesterday we traveled to Oklahoma City for Grandma's birthday. This is Cory's grandmother. We had such a good time visiting with them. Ella loves getting to spend time with her great grandparents.
Grandma wears her birthday hat every year. We didn't have candles to we improvised with the hat!

Grandma, Cory and Ella

Uncle Kyle being sneaky and feeding Ella icing.

Uncle Kyle teaching Ella how to honk the horn on Grandma's walker. I can see who is going to be responsible if Ella is a troublemaker. Haha!

Phil, Cory and Cory's brothers helped clean up some overgrown plants in the backyard. Ella thought she need to supervise.

Then she pitched in to help.

Supervising with the boss himself! I love this picture of Granddad and Ella.

Ella and Aunt Ashley picking flowers. (Sarah and Kevin were there too....not sure why I have no pictures with them.....Sorry Uncle Kevin and Aunt Sarah, I will do a better job next time)


Just having a good ol' time in the backyard.
We were sad to leave, but hopefully will get to go back and visit soon. We love it that Ella knows who Grandma and Granddad are....she can point to them when we ask "Where's Grandma? Where's Granddad?"
We love you Grandma and Granddad and were so glad to spend the day with you yesterday!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment