CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 3, 2010

What has Ella been up to? LOTS!

Our munchkin is GROWING so fast!!! Ella is a busy, happy, energetic little girl. She goes non-stop til it is time for a bath and bed. One of her favorite places to be is outside, which Cory and I love.

Here is one of Ella's favorite things to do.....play in the dirt.


Here is another afternoon of coming home and heading outside. She loves to play chase, so this is what we were doing.






Another one of Ella's loves....her jewelry. She loves to wear jewelry. I don't know where she gets it...haha!


A fun day at the park.


Cory and I were in the kitchen and Ella was playing in her playroom. This is what we found her doing. She had put on her fire hat all on her own. Boy, she makes us laugh!


A firewoman needs her tea, right?


"Would you like some too, mommy?"


This past weekend, we had a garage sale. Ella did a little shopping of her own.


Ella and Daddy were taking a break.


Cory was watering the yard. Ella had never seen the sprinklers before, but ran straight for them and had a blast playing in the water.

Uncle Kevin decided Ella needed her own price tag......so true!


Cory, Ella and Uncle Kevin.....3 little monkeys!


A friend passed down this cute dog that Ella likes to sit on and rock. She has now advanced to standing on it. She is a little dare devil. (After I got the picture, I made sure she knew she wasn't supposed to climb on it, because she might fall.) I would tell her "no" and she would look at me with this little cute grin. I had to hold back my laughter!




Ella and I took a trip to Canton with my mom and a family friend, Debbie. Ella had a good time, but crashed at the end.

Ella and I went to a talent show at my school tonight and this is what greeted us as we left. How beautiful. I got to experience this beauty while holding my amazing daugher who brings me happiness every single day! Ella is my rainbow!!!
I could watch Ella all day, every day. She is constantly learning new things and amazing me on how smart she is. She has her own little personality. She loves people and is almost always a very happy little girl. She warms my heart and soul!

0 comments: