CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day Weekend

What a great weekend! We got to spend lots of time with family this weekend. Cory's grandparents came to visit from Oklahoma. We got to see them Friday night and Saturday morning. It was wonderful to get to spend that time with them.

Ella has really started talking alot (in her own little language) and her personality is starting to blossom. She is becoming quite a funny girl! Cory and I just laugh while we watch her play. She can point to her hair, ears, nose, mouth and feet. We discovered this weekend that she can point out a dog, cat, and duck in a book (although I was calling the chicken a duck - oops!). It amazes me that she can make sense of what we are saying and then you can watch her eyes scan the book or room for what she is trying to find. We play that alot at home. Last night I asked her to find her bunny. I had no idea she knew what a bunny was, then she scanned the room and walked right over to it. It is so fun to watch her learn!

Here are some fun pictures from the weekend.
Ella and Daddy having their morning coffee and milk. Ella wanted to have a cup like Daddy. Love this picture!


We spent time at my parents' house and Ella helped Granna with her plants. She loves playing outside and in the dirt!

She played with this bucket for a long time. She would put dirt in the big bucket, then reach in and get the dirt to put in her little bucket.
Ella is hanging out on the stairs at Momma Jo's house. I think she looks so grown up in this picture. I have some cute pictures of Ella and her great Grandma. I will post them when I get them off my camera.
Ella had so much fun riding around in this wagon we got mom for Mother's Day. Bryce would pull her and she would just giggle!!

0 comments: