CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Party Princess

This picture was taken this morning and I thought it was too cute, so I had to share. Ella was playing with her purse and pulled out these blocks. She would dump them out and say "wee!" and then stack them back together.


Sunday we had a birthday party for a friend. Ella had fun playing in the bouncehouse......


riding in the car (although it looks like she was bored to tears when I took this picture..haha!).....


eating cake......



eating more cake.......


and playing in the sandbox!




Last night Ella and I met up with some friends at Summer Sounds in Allen. The music was great. Ella had a blast dancing and running around with no shoes on. Here she is watching the bubbles that another little boy was playing with.




I tried to get Ella to eat her dinner and she just wasn't having it. Then someone offered this big cookie to her and she practically ran over and snatched from his hands. She has never had a cookie like this, so I thought she looked so cute trying to eat something that was almost as big as her head. I had to hide the cookie so she didn't eat all of it.


We were all taking pictures of her, so Ella decided it was time to try it out. She would pick up the Flip camera, hold it up to her face, and say "cheese!" It was precious. She of course kept us laughing the whole night.

0 comments: