CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Happy Easter

We had a great Easter weekend. Saturday we spent the day at my parents house for our big family Easter egg hunt. Ella wasn't quite sure what to do with the eggs, but had fun playing.

Here are a few cute pics from the day:

My sweet family of 3!


I love this picture of Ella. She looks so peaceful and happy!


Daddy was making her laugh. I always get Cory behind me when I am taking pictures because Ella thinks he is so funny.


Pops and Granna got a new swing and Ella loved it.


Time to hunt Easter eggs....And their off!

Ella was multitasking.....eating a pretzel and hunting eggs.

Check out all my eggs!

Ella loved the confetti eggs. She figured out very quickly how to crack them open.

Granny's great grandchildren. Boy, I bet her smile is huge!

The Easter Bunny brought Ella necklaces. She couldn't decide which one to wear so she wore them all!
And she loved her bubble machine. (This is what happens when you ask Daddy to go to the store for bubbles....he comes back with a bubble machine!)
Easter morning before church. We joined Cory's parents for church and lunch. Doesn't she just make you smile!
Cory and his girls.

1 comments:

klktag00 said...

I love my yellow girls!! Makes me smile :)