Update: This is an older post that never got published, but didn't want to start over so sending it out anyway.
I am back at school this week after a wonderful Spring Break. I LOVED getting to stay home with Ella and do fun "during-the-day" things with Ella and Cory. We have taken some fun pictures lately so get ready for some cuteness!
Here is Ella at her cousin Bryce's birthday party. The first picture makes me laugh because she looks like she is snapping her fingers and dancing. She loved sitting in Aunt Pam and Uncle Richards' little rocking chair. She did not like it when someone else sat there. I think Uncle Jimmy will be very proud to know that she loved sitting on the tractor.....she's after his heart.
Ella loves being outdoors. These pics are from an afternoon at my parents' house. She decided to help Pops clean his bike, then had loads of fun playing on the bridge.
Over Spring Break I took Ella to go see Memaw. I am not sure who had more fun....Ella or Memaw?
More Spring Break fun to-be-continued......



0 comments:
Post a Comment