Ella now smiles when we talk to her. She is a turkey though....she will smile when we talk to her, but as soon as we get a camera in front of her she will not do it anymore. My dad snuck this one in with his phone. I can't believe how big she is getting and how much she has changed. We go to the doctor on Friday for shots :( I am anxious to see how much she has grown. Only 4 more days til I have to go back to work. :( I am trying to soak in every last minute with her.
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Julia would do the same thing every time the camera came out. Little stinkers!
Praying for you about the transition back to work.
oh she's so precious! Can't wait for Easter!! love you.
Post a Comment