CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 23, 2009

Life Is Good

I just love this picture. If Ella could talk, she looks like she would be saying, "Ahhhh, this is the life!" We went to the Arboretum today and had so much fun. The flowers are beautiful right now. Cory and I enjoyed a little picnic while Ella snoozed in her stroller. After we enjoyed a long walk, we found a place to let Ella stretch out. The picture above is exactly how she positioned herself on her blanket. It was a great day to enjoy being together as a family. Here are a few pictures of our fun time:




2 comments:

Mad Dog and Sharon Jean said...

Life is Good.......what a beautiful baby. Thank you for sharing her with us.

Katie said...

What a fun family date! That's a great day, to be sure. I love the Arboretum, so I might have to steal that idea and head there soon!