CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 13, 2009

Ella's First Easter

What a wonderful weekend!!! Ella had a great first Easter, spending time with all of her family. There are several pics I want to share so this might be a long post.

Friday night we went to see the Easter Bunny. Ella almost blends right in!
We thought it would be fun to dye Easter eggs. Actually, Cory is such a good Daddy that he got me the egg kit for Easter so we could color them for Ella's first Easter. Isn't he sweet?!!

We caught Ella's cute smile as we were having our own little photo session!Ella loved riding around on her Daddy's shoulders while we watched the bigger kids hunt Easter eggs.

We had about 38 people over at mom's house on Saturday. I love getting together as a family!!There are now 12 great grandchildren (and one more due in just a couple of weeks--she hopes days!) As you can see, they have their own paparazzi.
Cory caught a real baby bunny. It was just hopping through my parents backyard. The little ones thought that was pretty cool!

I think this picture is just adorable! Cory is not a fan of the big flower, but I think it is cute. Who can resist those eyes??!!
Cory had to work on Easter Sunday :( so Ella and I went to church with my parents. My parents had more family out on Sunday so back out to Granna and Pops we went!! Here is Ella's baskets of goodies. (Mommy and Daddy filled it with candy we like, so we can have a treat too!)


"Whew...this being cute business is hard work!"
Ella was even into reading her own Easter cards...this one was a special made card from Uncle Jimmy and Aunt Sharon.


Ella and I went to visit Papa George and Momma Jo over at Uncle Kevin and Aunt Sarah's apartment. Mommy was so tired that I forgot to take in my camera. We had fun playing the Wii and playing with Ella. Aunt Sarah took pictures, so I will post those when I get them from her. So we had a very memorable and enjoyable first Easter with Ella. Family is so important to us, so we just had a great time being with those that we love so much!!!

3 comments:

ALEGS said...

I luv the pics! I think my favorite is the flower bow you bought in Canton~ Ella's eyes are so sweet!
~ALegs

Katie said...

Love the pic of Ella on daddy's chest. So cute. It was a great Easter celebration at your folks' house. We had so much fun with everyone. Love you guys!

The Gleasons said...

So, so cute. Love the flower in her hair. :)