Cory and I enjoyed a wonderful day at Canton with Ella, Charlie and Angie and their friend Lauren. The weather turned out to be just beautiful. Ella was adorable. She rode in her stroller for a little bit then Cory decided to try his carrier and she loved it. It was fun to hear and see people oh! and aw! over her. She is just so cute and looked adorable riding on the front of her daddy's chest. I am not sure who had more fun....Ella or Cory!!!!! As you can see, she already has a firm grip on her daddy's finger! :)
Saturday, April 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
WOW!!!!! It's been 2 months since she came into our lives and what a blessing....she has grown so much since I saw her a couple of weeks ago...glad you guys had fun at Canton....she looks so cute in her stroller...
Post a Comment